Monday 2 September 2013

How to spot personality styles at work!

Perhaps you have done a MyCareerMatch profile for yourself and are beginning to wonder 'what about all the other folks at work?' People do leave clues.

Here is a sample from our "Working with Different People" Workshop that can give you a quick insight into the people you work with... enjoy!

STYLES AT A MONDAY MORNING OFFICE MEETING:

A Driver will say, “I hate these meetings, all we do is talk, they’re a waste of time, nothing
ever gets done, I’ve got better things to do!”

The Promoter says, “Boy, did I have a busy weekend, deals were done, contacts made, I was
flat out on the phone, business is great!”

A Supporter will ask, “How was your weekend? We went to a movie, then my favourite
restaurant, took the kids to the beach, caught up with friends, helped a neighbour move,
visited my Granddad in the home”.

And the Analyser complains, “I wish they would send the minutes of the meeting out on
Friday so I could study them over the weekend and be prepared for this morning. We never

start on time”.

Still  not sure which is you? Do your profile now... CLICK HERE

Len Eagles at Eagles Consulting.

No comments:

Post a Comment